August Prayers – in St Christopher’s Church Garden 10.30-11.30am each Tuesday (4th; 11th; 18th; 25th)
If you have in recent months missed the opportunity for regular corporate prayers and seeking God’s face together about the future as Church and what God is doing amongst us, then this is an opportunity to do just that!
Primary Focus: To see God’s kingdom come, His will being done in and through St Christopher’s (its leadership, people & ministries) and beyond to the wider Southbourne community.
A Time to: Listen to God and Pray together, seeking to align our prayers with His heart.If God puts a scripture on your mind, be prepared to share it and let it speak to others too.
The Church and our life together will be different post lockdown. What does God have on his heart for us?
- Everyone is welcome
- Come once or more! (Some will be on holiday, have family commitments etc)
- Please enter the garden via the security gate in Arnewood Road (by the minibus)
- If you can, please bring your own chair. We will all be socially distanced.
- If there are more than 6 people we will split into groups
- We’ll be there regardless of the weather (unless it is actually raining hard!)
- If no one comes, that’s fine!
If you have any queries about this, please contact the Church Office.